JT-NM Roadmap Information
Download the roadmap (Sept. 2018)
The JT-NM periodically publishes a roadmap of Networked Media Open Interoperability.
The purpose of the roadmap is to help end users and suppliers as the industry transitions to IP-based technology.
What does this roadmap show?
- Which standards and specifications enable the JT-NM Reference Architecture
- How the range of underlying technologies are expected to evolve
- When it is expected that an interoperable multi-vendor system can be built around a standard / specification
The roadmap is published with some important notes.
- Timescales shown are approximate and may vary depending on the speed of industry developments and implementations.
- The roadmap is a living document and will be updated periodically.
- The arrows on the roadmap end when it is expected that implementations of the standards and specifications are widely available to build interoperable multi-vendor systems, not when the Standards are finished or when the first implementations begin to appear.
Previous JT-NM Roadmaps:
The Joint Task Force on Networked Media is led by the following JT-NM Admin Group members: